Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Puppy Love

Well, here I sit waiting for DW to finish giving Phoebe a bath. She had a fantastic rawhide this evening that made her chin like a crispy bunch of celery. I thought she looked so cute, but DW thought otherwise. I sat on the couch researching homes in AZ while I watched the fiasco emerge from the kitchen sink. There was DW scrubbing and lathering the 6 pound soaked rat while she shivered (Phoebe that is) and looked so upset. The lathering & shivering was soon over and a nice warm towel was soon making the ordeal forgettable. DW dried Phoebe off & she went into her circus-like antics, also known as Psycho-Puppy. I have to admit that Phoebe looks great after her evening pampering. and she KNOWS she looks great.
You must know that Phoebe has her own little attitude. She smells great and looks great as well. The other love of our life, Muncie, was jealous. He whimpered and paced the whole time Phoebe was getting her bath. I guess it's his turn tomorrow night. As I write this blog, it's two dogs running, bouncing, growling & playing all around our living room. It's hysterical! DW was able to get a picture of them both. Here's to loving your family!

No comments: