Monday, March 9, 2009

A spaghetti dinner with friends

Saturday evening was full of food, wine, laughter and friends.

DH made his home made Spaghetti dinner (with meatballs!) for his co-workers/friends.



Our friends showed up with bottles of wine, appetizers, salad, and french garlic cheese bread.

It was really good to have a house full of people!

Everyone ate till they couldn't get one more bit of food in their bellies!

Well, that is till the Coconut Cream Pie was brought out! Man were we stuffed!

The evening went off without a hitch and we and everyone else enjoyed it immensely!

We can't wait to do it again!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.. looks like everyone was having a great time! I'm envious that I couldn't be down there with you.

Kaza and Frenchie said...

AAUHHHH! Spagetti Night! I'm so Jealous! Cant wait to see you in June!

DANICA said...

I'm bummed we had to leave before the pie...it looked so good! Thanks again for having us, we had a blast!

DJ Bob said...

Man oh Man Tom, I remember how good your balls taste, they just melt in your mouth!!... Yummy! Now for the people who read this your just sick! Sick to think those dirty thoughts like that and I know you are!!! LOL. I truly do miss those meatballs!

Anonymous said...

yummy