Thursday, March 27, 2008

West palm Beach, FL.

Just a quick note since it's late here in Florida - 11:00 p.m. Florida time, 8:00 p.m. Arizona time.
The auction started today and has gone very well. Lots of great cars went across the block.
When I return to my lovely wife and normality in a week, I will share some great photos I have taken.
Tonight after the auction ended, I had my photo taken "On The Block".
Sold it, Sold it, Sold it!!!!

Here are the photos of me "On The Block".
Not the best shots, but we had to take them quick. After the first full day of auction, many things behind the scenes will need to be tweaked.
I will try to show myself on cam on Saturday. I know many of you have been looking for me on t.v., but it's not quite as easy as one might think.

Hope all is well with each and everyone of you!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of you T! I just turned on the auction tonight and am enjoying it as much as I did the one in January. I am hopeful that things go well behind scenes for you, that you have few or no problems while there and that you return home to your lovely wife soon! A, just remember, if you need to call someone during the night if you're scared, my phone is next to my bed!!

Gracious Acres said...

Wow - - you guys look like you're having a great time! Love the new car. Glad your trip to MN reaffirmed your decision to move to AZ. Tornados in central IA today, but all is well. Miss you guys! BL&G

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

DJ Bob said...

Hey you two... I started a blog finally... hope to keep up with it and follow you two as well. Hope all is well and call once in a while why don't cha!!