Sunday, July 1, 2007

Holiday Inn - San Marcos, TX.

I was recently in San Marcos, TX for my job. I thought I'd post some photos of the room I stayed in. If anyone is planning on traveling here, beware of the Holiday Inn Hotel. I wouldn't normally post something that reflects negativity, but I think this is worth a look. Below are some photos of the room. Enjoy! People say traveling has it's rewards, I would have to disagree! (STRONGLY I MIGHT ADD)

This is a quick note I left behind for the cleaning staff. if you look closely you can actually see by their logo the toe nails left behind. Nummy!!

Nothing like a professional Dry-wall patch! (I think WORKBENCH INC needs to come to the rescue!)


The red stain & possibly some sort of bedroom activity stain left behind makes you want to leave your shoes on. Disgusting!


Not bragging here that our home bathroom is much better, but I have to tell you, wanting to come home to a clean bathroom alone will tell you traveling is NOT all it's cracked up to be.


The dirty ventilation and cracks in the ceiling make you feel all comfy as you snuggle into your plush penthouse suite.


Did I mention the light switch that almost took my life? I went to turn on the light between the two double beds & when I twisted the switch, something arced and gave me a shock of a lifetime. You will all be pleased to know that with the amount of traveling I have done, I didn't freak out and stayed in my plush penthouse for the evening, wishing I was home with my lovely wife. Traveling has it's benefits, but after 8 years, I haven't really figured out what they are. Happy motoring! God speed...........

No comments: